Romania’s dedication to global talent development, cross-cultural understanding, and international education is demonstrated by the Romanian Government Scholarship 2024-25. The scholarship program is an excellent chance for overseas students to undertake undergraduate, master’s, or doctorate studies in Romania’s beautiful and historically rich environment as the academic year 2024–2025 draws near.
- Offered by: Government of Romania
- Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD degree levels; fully funded scholarships
- All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Award country: Romania
- Deadline for applications: March 15, 2024
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education in Romania are responsible for funding the Romanian Government Scholarship 2024–2025, which offers fully financed scholarships to international students.
- Registration Fee Full Tuition Fee Complimentary Lodging
- Monthly Allowance:
For Undergraduate Students, 65 EURO Per Month
75 EUR per month for graduate work
85 EURO PER MONTH for PhD candidates in postgraduate studies
Note: Transportation, both local and international, and food are not covered by the scholarship.
Available Study Fields
Courses in architecture, visual arts, journalism, political and administrative sciences, engineering, education sciences, social and human sciences, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural sciences and veterinary medicine are among the many subjects covered by the scholarship. The first day of classes is October 1, 2024.
Language of Study
The fellowship is available for undergraduate and graduate education in Romanian with the goal of promoting Romanian language and culture. Applicants who do not speak Romanian are provided with an additional year of preparation to learn the language. Doctorate candidates may select Romanian or an other language.
The Romanian Government Scholarship is often offered in a number of categories that correspond to different study areas and academic levels. Typical categories consist of:
- Bachelor’s Scholarship: Available to Romanian students enrolled in undergraduate programs.
- Master’s Scholarship: Available to students intending to enroll in master’s degree programs across a range of subject areas.
- Doctoral Scholarship: Designed for students enrolled in PhD programs in Romanian universities.
The following papers must be included in the application file:
- Official letter from Romania’s or the nation of origin’s diplomatic mission.
- MFA scholarship application form for Romania.
- Application for the Letter of Acceptance from MER.
- Certified copies of academic credentials and translations.
- Certified copies of diploma supplements and matriculation sheets.
- Certified translation and a certified copy of the birth certificate.
- Copy of the passport’s first three pages.
- Certification of medical status.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Two recent passport-format pictures.
- More records according to particular categories.
Application Closing Date
International students have until March 15, 2024, to apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2024–25 in Romania.
How Do I Apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2024-25 from the Romanian Government?
Do a Google search for “Embassy of Romania in My Country,” such as Embassy of Romania in Pakistan. Click on the embassy link, look through the sidebar, and locate the scholarship offer. If nothing appears, enter “Scholarship” into the embassy’s search field.